Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Introducing Josh!


Josh F.
Corps member serving on H.O.P.E.

Hometown: Orlando, Florida

Education: High School; Olympia High

What team are you on and what do you do? I'm on the H.O.P.E. team and I teach HIV Outreach Prevention Education in middle schools across D.C.

Why did you join City Year and why do you serve? I join City Year because I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted to do right out of high school, so I dedicated a year before college to do something positive. I serve because I enjoy giving back to the community.

What are you most excited about this year? Working with Anna C.!

What are you most nervous about this year? The possibility of giving positive HIV results after testing some one.

What is something most people don't know about you and wouldn't guess? I went to the regional wrestling championship my senior year in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment