Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Introducing Imani!

Imani C.
Corps Member serving at Browne

Hometown: Silver Spring, Maryland

Education: High School Graduate

What team are you on and what do you do? I am currently a member of the WSWC (Whole School Whole Child) Team and we are the main tutors, mentors, and role models that are in the schools almost all the time.

Why did you join City Year and why do you serve? I joined City Year to help the people that I was used to seeing while I was growing up and to make a difference in the life/s of a young person.

What are you most excited about this year? I am most excited about the corps and the children that I will be working with.

What are you most nervous about this year? I am most nervous about having to discipline the children if I have to because I consider myself to be a goofy fun person and that's just not my strongest area.

What is something most people don’t know about you and wouldn’t guess? Most people wouldn't guess when they first meet me that I am very goofy and I joke around a lot...perhaps too much unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment